Carebox | The Kitchen Pack
The most sustainable set for your eco kitchen!
Your Kitchen CareBox consists of the following components:
- 3 Organic Cotton Shopping Bags, in different sizes
- A Biobased Paring Knife
- A Biobased Peeler
- 2 Biobased Kitchen Sponges
- A luxury gift box
Organic Cotton Shopping Bags
On the right track! You have taken a nice step towards a greener, plastic-free world. By bringing your own bag from now on, you can ignore the disposable plastic bags at the supermarket. You will receive 3 reusable mesh bags in the following sizes:
Your mesh bags are made of certified organic cotton and are therefore extra durable. Each pocket has a handy drawstring. They can be washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees.
- Lightweight : Easy to fold and carry in your handbag, pocket, glove compartment, etc.
- Durable : Lasts a long time because of the strong design with extra strong stitching.
- Made of 100% organic cotton : The net bags are made of 100% natural certified organic cotton and free of chemical substances.
- Environmentally friendly : A perfect replacement for plastic and paper bags. Ensures that less plastic ends up in the environment. If you throw away these net bags at some point, they will be completely biodegradable.
- Classic style : The neutral color works for everyone, man and woman from young to old. The net design ensures that this is a real eye-catcher.
- For many occasions : These bags are ideal for many occasions. From the market to the supermarket to the beach to taking it on a trip. But also useful for storing things at home.
- Great stretchability : When placing your things in the bag, the bag stretches, you will be amazed at the amount of products that fit in it.
- Each pocket has a handy drawstring .
Bio-based Paring Knife and Peeler
The practical peelers are a sustainable alternative to the classic peeling knife. They are made of wheat fibre/wheatgrass and have a length of about 12 cm.
Wheatgrass is the by-product that remains after the wheat harvest. Processing it creates a plastic-like substance, which is used in various zero-waste products.
Wheat fiber straw contains cellulose. By breaking down cellulose, different types of (natural) polymers can be made. Natural polymers are also found in our bodies, such as hair and nails. Plastic is also made of polymers, but these are artificial polymers, made from (among other things) fossil raw materials.
Biobased Kitchen Sponges
Get rid of plastic! From now on you use a sustainable vegan sponge for your dishes and cleaning chores. The green-goose Bio Kitchen Sponges are extra firm on the top and soft on the bottom, so that you can do both heavy and lighter jobs with them.
These sponges are made of wood fiber cellulose and coconut fiber. This makes it a plant-based and sustainable alternative to plastic sponges, which release microplastics during use.
- Size: about 7x11 cm
- 100% Biodegradable
- No microplastics
- Long lifespan
- Grease and oil repellent
- Completely plastic-free
Soak your Bio Kitchen Sponge briefly in water beforehand, so that the fibers become soft and elastic. Always rinse the Sponge well after use and let it dry. Your kitchen sponge will easily last 3 to 6 months. After that you can just throw it away in the organic bin - nice and eco!
green-goose is an initiative to make it easier to start your eco-conscious journey. We are a building block in the foundation of the green future.
Enjoy free shipping by ordering 30 euros or more worth of sustainable items. Or pick it up for free!
Become a business order or distributor?
Do you want to know more about ordering larger quantities, or selling green-goose in your (online) store? Then contact us!